Meet the Holden family!
Robert and Melissa Holden have lived in Fenton for nearly 20 years and are the parents of 3 children – John, Christopher, and Cora.
Robert grew up with a brother who is disabled due to a genetic condition. He learned about this special needs community along with his parents as they searched for ways to help his brother develop to his full potential.
Robert is currently an IT/QA manager and volunteers as a Girl Scout leader/coach of Cora’s robotics team. Melissa also helps out with the Girl Scouts. She has worked with children in a variety of settings over the years; from toddlers & preschoolers in childcare, to children & adolescents in residential mental health facilities, to elementary school-age children in gifted programs.
When they heard there was an opportunity to become owners, they were excited that they could help Fenton continue to serve families in their community.
COME ROCK WITH US!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination